Gennifer is currently booking school visits all over the world.
She also loves to Skype with classes.
Note from Gennifer: Hey, you … thanks for dropping in on my school visits page. I really enjoy visiting students at schools. Since my internal age is about twelve, I feel as if I’m in my native habitat. Please say hello to your students for me!
How your students will get more out of an author visit:
- Have your students read at least one of Gennifer’s books before she visits your school.
- Give Gennifer a quick rundown of what your students have been working on in their history and language arts classes.
- Have a student or a team of students introduce Gennifer.
- Make certain your students have questions prepared.
- Set up the room so there is an aisle for students to quickly move to the front of the room. Gennifer’s presentations have a lot of audience participation.
- Make certain Gennifer is as close to the students as possible. It is hard to make a connection when the students are in another zip code.
- Teachers are absolutely the most powerful influence on students there ever has been or ever will be. When teachers are excited about the author and her books, students will be excited about the author visit.
If you’d like to discuss a school visit, please contact Gennifer.